AGM coming up!
Agenda for the AGM for 28th March 2019 is below. This is
being held in Burnopfield Community Centre from 7pm. (There is ample
parking round the back of the community centre)
The aim is to hold a short AGM to discuss the reports and elect
directors. It will be followed by a film Living Soils at 7.45 and a
short discussion of the issues raised in the film. Tea and coffee are
We encourage members of the public to attend the film (and AGM if
they want to!)
- Appointment of a chairperson for this meeting
- Consider annual accounts for the period December 2017 – November 2018 (Garry)
- Directors’ reports
- GCF Activities and Highlights (Rachel)
- Fundraising Summary (Paul)
- Election of directors, Paul Gertig standing down (eligible for re-election), vacancy for one other director, nominations can be made before or during the meeting.
- Any other business
If you are unable to attend, all members have the right to appoint a proxy. If you wish to appoint a proxy you have to state in writing your name and address, identify who your proxy is and for which meeting you are appointing the proxy for and sign the statement and send it to one of the Directors.
A quorum for the meeting shall be 10 members or one-third of the membership, whichever is the lesser. (Current membership is 25, therefore one-third is 8 members).